The CSHP Technician Fellows Award Program Program, which is annually appointed by the CSHP President, formally recognizes outstanding pharmacy technicians for their long-term contributions to the practice of pharmacy, medication safety, patients, and the public.
- 2016: No Recipient
- 2015: No Recipient
- 2014: Jeanne Li, CPhT, FCPTA, Richard Nunez, CPhT, Jeffrey Suda, CPhT
- 2013: Paul Sabatini, CPhT, BS, FCPTA
- 2012: Sylvia Banzon, CPhT, CQIA, HACP, PMP, FTCSHP, FCPTA
- 2012: Donna Fitzgerald, BS, CPhT, FTCSHP, FCPTA
- 2011: Kathy Daly, CPhT, TFCSHP, FCPTA
Each candidate must meet or exceed each of the following criteria in order to be awarded Fellowship status:
- Active member of CSHP for at least five (5) years.
- Not the current CSHP Board of Directors liaison to the PRP Committee, paid employee or PRP Committee member of CSHP
- Active participation in CSHP activities at the regional or state level for at least three (3) years (do not have to be consecutive years)
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate at least seven (7) years of excellence in pharmacy practice following licensure that exemplifies CSHP's belief that pharmacy is a clinical profession whose main purpose is to serve patients and the public through the promotion of wellness and the best use of medications.
- Candidate has demonstrated an ongoing level of involvement in and commitment to educating practitioners, students, administrators, and/or the public through, for example, presentation of formal continuing education programs, or presentations to the lay public.
- Candidate is highly regarded by students, peers, other health care practitioners, and/or members of the public as a role model practitioner.
Three (3) letters of recommendation from CSHP members shall be submitted with each's candidates application and CV/resume.
The annual deadline for submissions is May 1st.
Contact Dianne Coker, Chapter Relations Liaison via email or at (916) 447-1033.
Application & Submission