Established in 2011, the Grassroots Advocates Recognition Program was created to recognize CSHP members that show excellence in grassroots advocacy.
Click here to view past winners.
To be recognized as a Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Grassroots Advocate, you must complete two or more of the following activities in a given year.
- Attend CSHP Legislative Day.
- Donate $100 or more to the PPC-PAC and/or attend the PPC-PAC Reception.
- Host an elected official for a site visit in your practice setting.
- Meet with your elected official in the home district.
- Write support/opposition letter(s) to the legislature and/or the California State Board of Pharmacy.
The annual deadline is August 1st reflecting activities completed between July 1 to the following June 30.
CSHP members awarded as a Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Grassroot Advocate will be recognized at Seminar’s Opening Session and Awards Ceremony.
To learn more, contact Dianne Coker, Chapter Relations Liaison, at email@example.com or 916-447-1033.
Application & Submission