The Pharmacy Student Column features articles that address the unique needs of students throughout school and as they transition into new practitioners. Authors include students, new practitioners or others with expertise in a topic of interest to students.
How Do I Write for the Pharmacy Student column?
- Select a topic pertinent to students. Topic examples include: effective journal clubs, effective case presentations, APPE rotation guide, peer leadership, NAPLEX preparation tips, inter-professional and team relationships, PPMI and students, etc.
- Use the following guidelines:
- 4-6 pages, double-spaced. CJHP provides some information for authors; it can be found at
- Submit and track your manuscript at http://cshpjournal.msubmit.net/
- Indicate PHARMACY STUDENT COLUMN in the Manuscript Comments section.
- Please note – NO abstract is needed for this submission.
Please recognize that this submission will be reviewed and approved by the CJHP staff and if your submission is accepted, you will work through the editorial process with the CJHP Managing Editor.
Note: The Student Section Executive Committee will not edit manuscripts or determine their publication.