CSHP is currently accepting proposals for Seminar 2017 at the Paris Hotel in Las Vegas, Nevada. The deadline to submit is May 1, 2017, 11:59 p.m. PST.
Thank you for your interest in speaking at the largest health-system pharmacy conference in California. The following topic areas were identified by our members, the Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) committee and others as key areas of interest for educational sessions. These are suggested topic areas; however, you are welcome to submit a proposal on a topic not included below.
Critical Care/Emergency Medicine
Designing Your Session
Per ACPE standards, educational sessions must be designed around clear, measurable and achievable learning objectives. Sessions also must provide active learning for attendees. Proposals will be rejected if the objectives are not provided or properly written.
Elements of a Good Proposal
- Clearly defined practice gap and needs assessment
- Well-defined target audience
- Intermediate or advanced content with learning objectives at the appropriate level
- The appropriate amount of content to be covered in the time allotted, including Q&A
- Active learning strategies which will keep your audience engaged
- Expert presenters
- Practical content that can be implemented right away
- Abstract is well-written and has enough information to get an accurate assessment of the session
Abstract Submission Deadline Has Passed
Thank you to all who submitted!