Title: Assistant/Associate/Full Professor – Pharmacogenomics
Salary: Based on experience
Position Type: Non-tenure track
Location: Irvine, CA
Description: Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) invites applications for 1 position at the Assistant/Associate/Full Professor level in Pharmacogenomics. This is a 12-month, non-tenure track position. CUSP seeks highly motivated applicants to participate in the development and delivery of professional programs. CUSP students will be engaged in a science-based, personalized, and interprofessional education using flipped classroom learning.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver didactic and experiential education.
- Engage in practice based and scholarly activities aligned with CUSP’s mission.
- Serve as student advisor and on committees (Department, School, and University).
- Participate in professional organizations and community outreach.
- Develop or enhance a practice site as a pharmacogenomics pharmacist faculty.
A Pharm.D. from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy and current California pharmacist licensure or eligible for licensure in 6 months are required. Post-doctoral residency training, fellowship, or equivalent experience in pharmacogenomics are preferred. The rank and appointment will be commensurate with experiences and scholarly activities.
For more information and to apply, please click on the link below.