Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) in Irvine, California, seeks applicants for a 12-month non-tenure track faculty position in acute care beginning August 2018. This position reports to the Chair of the Department of Pharmacy Practice and would be expected to:
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver didactic and experiential education in the Doctor of Pharmacy Program as assigned by the Department Chair.
- Engage in practice based or other scholarly activities in support of the School’s research and innovation mission.
- Serve as a student advisor.
- Serve on School, Department, University and practice site committees.
- Actively participate in professional organizations and community outreach to promote CUSP.
- Enhance or develop a practice site as a faculty acute care pharmacist.
A Pharm.D. from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy and current California pharmacist licensure or eligible for licensure in 6 months, as well as post-doctoral residency training and/or fellowship or equivalent work experience in an acute care specialty area are required. Candidates with experience in the acute care specialties of internal medicine, oncology, pediatrics or geriatrics are preferred.
For more information and to apply, please click on the link below: