Are you interested in living in a beautiful area of the country with hundreds of wineries, lots of warm sunshine, miles of rugged Pacific coastline and multiple nature parks?
Would you like to combine this lifestyle with a Pharmacy career at an award winning, Level II trauma center, which has earned the Gallup “Great Workplace” distinction for the last 3 years in a row?
If you are, look no further than Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital in Sonoma County, California!
Located just off the Highway 101 corridor, approximately 55 miles north of San Francisco, Santa Rosa Memorial Hospital is a state-of-the-art, 278-bed acute care hospital providing a wide range of specialty services. The hospital is home to the region's Level II Trauma Center serving the entire Coastal Valleys area, including Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino and Lake counties, as well as coastal Marin County.
We are currently growing our Pharmacy team and are hiring the following:
- Clinical Pharmacists- full time and per diem
- Clinical Pharmacist Specialist- Transition of Care
- Critical Care Pharmacists
Great schedules and excellent compensation!
- Full time Pharmacists work four 10 hour shifts per week enjoying 3 days off!
- Excellent compensation and shift differentials, including 25% NOC, 9% PM and 15% per diem differentials.
- Doctor of Pharmacy or BS Pharm from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- 2 years of ambulatory or acute care clinical pharmacist experience, preferred, 3 or more years preferred for Specialist role
- PGY-1 with emphasis ambulatory care practice, preferred, PGY-2 in any clinical discipline strongly preferred for Specialist role
- California Pharmacist License
To Apply: Email your CV/resume to Elizabeth.firstname.lastname@example.org