Touro University California College of Pharmacy has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant Professor/Coordinator of Experiential Programs.
The Coordinator of Experiential Programs provides vision and guidance in strategic direction for the College of Pharmacy’s experiential programs as well as fulfilling general clinical practice faculty responsibilities (clinical practice, teaching, service and research).
- Provide leadership and coordination of the daily operations of the experiential programs
- Provide and assist in strategic planning for new sites and preceptors for the experiential programs
- Represent the University and The College of Pharmacy to external Stakeholders
- Participate and coordinate preceptor development and experiential education programs
- Develop and execute the experiential curriculum based on ACPE standards for individual rotations
- Provide on-going quality evaluations of individual rotations
- Develop and implement outcomes-driven assessment of experiential courses
PharmD, California pharmacist licensure
Experience and Training:
Completion of at least one year of pharmacy residency or equivalent with practice experience and at least one year in a management position. Experience in teaching at the professional student level is highly recommended. Bilinguality in Spanish/English is valued.
Salary is competitive and commensurate with background and experience.