Touro University California College of Pharmacy has an excellent opportunity for an Assistant/Associate Professor of Social, Behavioral and Administrative Sciences.
A faculty member has responsibilities in three areas: teaching, research and service. A faculty member is expected to provide a high quality of instruction for students in the Doctor of Pharmacy program and, where appropriate, to graduate students and pharmacy fellows.
- Function as course coordinator for a semester course in SBA
- Communicate openly with the Chair
- Actively participate in service activities
- Actively engage in scholarly activity
- Teach a large part of the course as course coordinator
Education/licensure: PhD or PharmD in a field of social, administrative and behavioral sciences, management, public health or equivalent.
Experience and Training: The faculty member should have completed at least one year of postdoctoral training. Experience in teaching at the professional student level is recommended.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication skills
- Evidence of a successful, established research program
- Expertise in health policy, healthcare delivery systems, healthcare financing and reimbursement
- Schemes, public and private insurers, and managed care systems
Salary is competitive and commensurate with background and experience.