Touro University California
A faculty member in pharmacy practice has responsibilities in four areas. These areas are clinical practice, teaching, research and service. Faculty are expected to provide quality pharmaceutical care. Work requires flexibility, adaptability and creativity. Faculty will teach pharmacy students in the classroom setting and at practice sites. Faculty members will have excellent communication skills, organizational skills and a commitment to the mission and development of the College.
- Responsible for delivery of a portion of the curriculum and participation in its development.
- Provide service on College committees, attend and participate in departmental meetings and will perform other faculty duties as appropriate.
- Contribute to new knowledge through research activities, presentations, publications, obtaining grants and/or contracts, clinical trials and other scholarly work.
- Provide reports and other documents as requested by department chairs, directors and deans.
- Practice as a clinical pharmacist in compliance with the job description of the site.
PharmD, PhD or equivalent; California pharmacist licensure
Experience and Training:
A pharmacy practice faculty member should have completed at least one year of pharmacy residency or equivalent. Experience in teaching at the professional student level is highly recommended.
Apply now at http://apptrkr.com/1156989