The California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP), is the largest pharmacy association in California, with over 3,500 members, to promote, protect and expand the pharmacy industry. By becoming a member you gain access to the largest state affiliated Seminar for health-system pharmacists, continuing education opportunities, pharmacy news and information, opportunities to network and interact with other advocates in the industry and much more!
Continuing Pharmacy Education
- California Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
- CE Portal
- Seminar - At our annual meeting, Seminar, we offered around 70 courses and 75 hours of CPE. Attendees are able to claim up to 18.5 hours during the 4-day meeting. Join us at our next Seminar for access!
- State Level Events - Members can get CPE credit through state level events such as CA Pharmacy Legislative Day, CSHP Affiliate Chapter Webinars, and more!
- Chapter Level Events - CSHP Regional Chapters host numerous educational events throughout the year. As a member of CSHP, you are automatically a member of the regional chapter of your choice and have access to the events. Most chapters open their events to nearby chapters, giving you more options to attend!
- InfoSource - We highlight various CPE opportunities in our weekly e-newsletter, InfoSource.
- InfoSource Newsletter - Our weekly e-newsletter, InfoSource, offers up-to-date news in the pharmacy industry, pharmacy recalls, membership information and society and affiliate chapter news. Additionally, members receive specialty email blasts for timely and important information.
- CareerSource Newsletter - Looking for a job? Or a new opportunity? CSHP Members receive our bi-weekly publication, CareerSource, which lists career opportunities throughout the state, interview tips, resume assistance and more!
- AdvocacySource Newsletter - AdvocacySource offers CSHP members the vital ingredient for staying relevant in a continually changing healthcare landscape: timely information about the issues which really matter. From groundbreaking legislation to regulatory issues, medical breakthroughs to current health policy, AdvocacySource helps our members stay in the know, enabling them to better serve both your patients and profession.
- California Journal of Health-System Pharmacy - The California Journal of Health-System Pharmacy (CJHP), published bi-monthly, is a wealth of information about current issues in the pharmacy industry. In addition to insightful articles and timely information, each issue contains at least one hour of CPE credit. All members of CSHP receive CJHP as a benefit.
Check out our 2017 issues of CJHP
To begin receiving e-CJHP, please email Cindy Hespe, CJHP Managing Editor, and let her know you would like to go green!
Check out all the amazing benefits you can receive as a CSHP Member!
As a CSHP member, you have the opportunity to join an affiliate CSHP chapter at no additional fee. Pharmacy Students are automatically placed in their appropriate CA School of Pharmacy chapter, while other membership types can choose their regional chapter based on their geographical region.
Hear it from our members!