You are invited to attend a financial management dinner program on “Top Retirement Concerns” on Wednesday 12/6/17 6:30p at Massimo Ristorante in Walnut Creek. This seminar will address:
1. Long Term Care- Do I need it? What are the ways to address it? What is covered?
2. Social Security- When do I take it? How do I protect my spouse?
3. Retirement Income Planning- In which order do I take distributions? How do I protect against downside risk? What can I expect with taxes? How do I address longevity risk (living too long)? What is the true rate of inflation? What raise will you give yourself each year in retirement?
4. Pre-Retirement Savings Strategies- Where do I save money? What is the difference between asset allocation & asset location?
5. 3 Phases of an Economic Lifecycle- Are the accumulation rules the same as distribution?
6. Debt Management- do I carry a mortgage into retirement?
7. Pension Maximization- which option do I take?
8. Estate Planning- are my Wills/Trusts/Medical Powers of Attorney drafted and up to date?
Our speaker and sponsor will be DSHP member and Furstner Group Cerfitified Financial Advisor Jimmy Diehl. This program will be of particular value to folks planning on retirement in 7-10 years, and those who are retired.
Seats are limited. If you would like to attend, please rsvp via this link. Your spouse is also welcome, and should also be registered through the link.