The duty of the Committee shall be to nominate the candidates for the offices of President-elect, Treasurer (when applicable), Directors, Chairperson of the House of Delegates, and Delegates to the American Society of Health-System Pharmacists' (ASHP) House of Delegates, per CSHP Bylaws Article VIII, Section 12(b).
- It is the responsibility of the Committee of Nominations and Leadership development (CONL) to annually secure a slate of candidates for the general election and ASHP House of Delegates.
- It is the responsibility of hte CONL to annually identify and facilitate leadership development activities for CSHP.
· Conducts meetings as required to fulfill charges and provides leadership
· Works with staff liaison to set meeting dates, prepare agendas and identify committee members to take minutes
· Provides a copy of all minutes to the CSHP office and committee members
· Maintains communication with committee, CEO, board liaison, and staff liaison
· Operates within established budget (e.g. travel)
· Assures CSHP strategic map aligns with committee charges and activities
· Attend scheduled committee meetings
· Perform agreed upon tasks as decided in committee meetings
· Report progress of tasks as requested
|Ex Officio Member
||Loriann De Martini
Contact, Preena Lobo, CSHP Committee on Nominations and Leadership Development Staff Liaison