The CSHP Healthcare Reform Committee is excited to announce an upcoming ACPE-accredited webinar! The webinar will air on Tuesday, April 9th from 12-1pm PST and is titled “Advanced Pharmacy Technician Roles.” There are three speakers who will each be sharing their specialized areas of expertise.
MPH, CPhT, FCSHP
|Mariana Abraham BSBM, PT
Kathy Daly, CPhT, FCSHP - The role of a Pharmacy Systems Analyst Technician and the technologies and collaborative workstreams required for safe and controlled medication delivery systems.
Tom Harper, MPH, CPhT, FCSHP – The role of a Controlled Substance Auditor/Diversion Specialist and the tools and methods to monitor controlled substance activities and transactions within an organization.
Mariana Abraham, BSBM, PT - How a Certified Improvement Advisor contributes to leadership decisions with priority setting and measurement capabilities to foster a performance improvement culture.
- Identify the duties of a Pharmacy Systems Analyst Technician and the technologies implemented for safe and controlled medication delivery.
- Illustrate how the role of a Pharmacy Systems Analyst Technician can foster success for nursing and pharmacy teams within an organization.
- List the diverse settings in which a Controlled Substance Auditor/Diversion Specialist can monitor controlled substance activities and transactions within an organization.
- Describe some of the tools and methods that a Controlled Substance Auditor/Diversion Specialist can utilize to ensure safe and accurate reporting and behaviors.
- Express how a Certified Improvement Advisor contributes to leadership decisions around priority setting and measurement capabilities, working with diverse departments in an organization.
- Practice a performance improvement culture and model how a Pharmacy Department may choose to specialize in contributing to performance improvement teams.
Webinar & CE Information
Format: Online Webinar
Registration Link: https://zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_rPNJ1v-VSf2YiAYPETGKkQ
Activity Number: 0126-0000-19-033-L04P (Pharmacists)
0126-0000-19-033-L04T (Pharmacy Technicians)
Release Date: 4/08/2019
Expiration Date: 5/19/2019
LAST DAY TO CLAIM CREDIT: 5/18/2019
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians, Nurses
Duration: 1 contact hour
Instructions: A session code and instructions for claiming credit will be announced at the end of the webinar.
Note: Limit to 100 attendees max
Accreditation for this program is provided by the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP). CSHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive credit, go to www.cshp.org/cpe and follow the directions carefully. A NABP e-Profile ID is required to claim credit. CSHP is not responsible for credit report failure as a result of incorrect NABP information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.447.1033 with questions.