CSHP's Affiliate Chapter, San Fernando Valley Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SFVSHP), is hosting an upcoming webinar:
Introduction to Personal Finance (SFVSHP)
Wednesday, July 15th, 2020 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm PST
Introduction to personal finance for New Practitioners. Learner’s will better understand the importance of setting financial goals, prioritizing, and planning for a sustainable future.
Julie K Huang, PharmD is an Inpatient Pharmacy Supervisor at Kaiser Permanente Panorama City. Dr Huang also received her certificate of financial planning in 2019.
- To evaluate the financial status by understanding the benchmarks for various savings goals and income to debt ratio.
- To understand the power of compounding - why save now and what happens if you wait until later.
- To demonstrate how to set your financial goals – how to prioritize and establish sustainable plan and apply this skill in pharmacy practice.
- To introduce retirement planning regarding different types of retirement savings and their characteristics.
Webinar & CE Information
Format: Online Webinar
PPT Slides: Download Here (Budget Sheet)
Release Date: 7/14/2020
Expiration Date: 9/01/2020
LAST DAY TO CLAIM CREDIT: 8/31/2020
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists & Pharmacy Technicians
ACPE Number: 0126-0000-20-097-L04-P / 0126-0000-20-097-L04-T
Duration: 1 contact hour(s)
- CSHP Members register for free
- $50 for non-member pharmacists
- $20 for non-member technicians
- $0 for non-member students
Instructions: A session code and instructions for claiming credit will be announced at the end of the webinar.
Accreditation for this program is provided by the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP). CSHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive credit, go to www.cshp.org/cpe
and follow the directions carefully. A NABP e-Profile ID is required to claim credit. CSHP is not responsible for credit report failure as a result of incorrect NABP information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.447.1033 with questions.