CSHP's Affiliate Chapter, San Gabriel Valley Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SGVSHP), is hosting an upcoming webinar:
Anticoagulation in Special Populations
Thursday, July 23rd, 2020 from 6:30pm - 7:30pm PST
The Pharmacists Perspective on Anticoagulation in Pregnant or Oncology Patients.
Lena Haddad, PharmD
- Based on patient and treatment related risk factors, discuss the recommendations for VTE prophylaxia dn treatment in cancer patients.
- Describe the contraindications for prophylactic and therapeutic anticoagulation in cancer patients.
- Identify the appropriate indications for VTE prophylaxis in a pregnant patient.
- Given a patient case, select an appropriate anticoagulation treatment regimen for a pregnant patient in the ante, peri, or post partum period.
- Identify appropriate anticoagulants for breastfeeding women.
Webinar & CE Information
Format: Online Webinar
Release Date: 7/22/2020
Expiration Date: 9/05/2020
LAST DAY TO CLAIM CREDIT: 9/04/2020
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists | New Practitioners
ACPE Number: 0126-0000-20-100-L01-P
Duration: 1 contact hour(s)
- CSHP Members register for free
- $50 for non-member pharmacists
- $20 for non-member technicians
- $0 for non-member students
Instructions: A session code and instructions for claiming credit will be announced at the end of the webinar.
Accreditation for this program is provided by the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP). CSHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive credit, go to www.cshp.org/cpe
and follow the directions carefully. A NABP e-Profile ID is required to claim credit. CSHP is not responsible for credit report failure as a result of incorrect NABP information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.447.1033 with questions.