CSHP's Affiliate Chapter, San Gabriel Valley Society of Health-System Pharmacists (SGVSHP), is hosting an upcoming webinar:
Under Pressure: Updates to the Use of Traditional and Novel Vasopressors
Monday, July 27th, 2020 from 6:30pm - 7:30pm PST
Reviewing off label indications and novel uses of vasopressors.
Gabriella Hernandez, PharmD
- Explain the pathophysiology, activity and adverse effect profile of common vasopressors.
- Identify patients at risk for extravasation and recommend first and second-line treatment options.
- Discuss the safety profile of administering vasoactive medications peripherally and provide recommendations for safe administration.
- Explain the role of early norepinephrine administration in septic shock patients Evaluate the risks, benefits and place in therapy of angiotensin II in distributive shock
Webinar & CE Information
Format: Online Webinar
PPT Presentation: Download Here
Release Date: 7/26/2020
Expiration Date: 9/10/2020
LAST DAY TO CLAIM CREDIT: 9/09/2020
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists | New Practitioners
ACPE Number: 0126-0000-20-099-L01-P
Duration: 1 contact hour(s)
- CSHP Members register for free
- $50 for non-member pharmacists
- $20 for non-member technicians
- $0 for non-member students
Instructions: A session code and instructions for claiming credit will be announced at the end of the webinar.
Accreditation for this program is provided by the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP). CSHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive credit, go to www.cshp.org/cpe
and follow the directions carefully. A NABP e-Profile ID is required to claim credit. CSHP is not responsible for credit report failure as a result of incorrect NABP information. Please contact email@example.com or 916.447.1033 with questions.