CSHP's Affiliate Chapter, Sacramento Valley Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP-SV), is hosting an upcoming webinar:
Pit Viper Envenomations and Treatment
Wednesday, July 29th, 2020 from 7:00pm - 8:00pm PST
This course will review treatment strategies for envenomations caused by North American Pit Vipers.
Keith Boesen, PharmD
- Describe the venom characteristics in North American Pit Vipers.
- Evaluate the clinical symptoms associated with a North American Pit Viper envenomation.
- Develop a treatment plan for a North American Pit Viper envenomation.
Webinar & CE Information
Format: Online Webinar
Release Date: 7/28/2020
Expiration Date: 9/13/2020
LAST DAY TO CLAIM CREDIT: 9/12/2020
Activity Type: Knowledge-based
Target Audience: Pharmacists
ACPE Number: 0126-0000-20-091-L01-P / 0126-0000-20-091-L01-T
Duration: 1 contact hour(s)
- CSHP Members register for free
- $50 for non-member pharmacists
- $20 for non-member technicians
- $0 for non-member students
Instructions: A session code and instructions for claiming credit will be announced at the end of the webinar.
Accreditation for this program is provided by the California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP). CSHP is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of continuing pharmacy education. To receive credit, go to www.cshp.org/cpe
and follow the directions carefully. A NABP e-Profile ID is required to claim credit. CSHP is not responsible for credit report failure as a result of incorrect NABP information. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916.447.1033 with questions.