The Editorial Excellence and Editorial Excellence – First Time Author in a Peer-Reviewed Journal Awards were established by the CSHP Editorial Advisory Board and the CSHP Board of Directors to acknowledge and reward authors who contribute through excellence in CJHP authorship to the Society’s mission and goals.
One award recipient for each category will be selected annually by the Editorial Advisory Board and approved by the CSHP Board of Directors for authors who published in CJHP.
PharmD, BCPS, BCOP
Editorial Excellence Award - Recipient
CSHP Editorial Excellence Award
- Be a primary author in CJHP
- Submissions in all topics relevant to pharmacy practice are eligible
CSHP Editorial Excellence Award – First Time Author in a Peer-Reviewed Journal
- Be a first-time primary author in CJHP who published original research
- Be the author’s first publication in a peer-reviewed journal
- Submissions from new practitioners, residents, fellows, and other new authors are encouraged
Nominations for the two Editorial Excellence awards may be submitted by the author (encouraged), any active CSHP member, or any member of the CJHP Editorial Advisory Board.
Articles published from January/February 2017 through November/December 2018 will be eligible for the 2019 awards.
The annual deadline for submissions is July 1st.
One primary author from each category will receive complimentary full member Seminar registration, a certificate suitable for framing, and recognition at the Seminar Awards Ceremony.
Contact Dianne Coker via email or call our office at 916-447-1033.
Application Forms & Submittal Portals