Established in 2011, the Grassroots Advocates Recognition Program was created to recognize CSHP members that show excellence in grassroots advocacy.
Note: This award has been updated as of February 21, 2019. All submissions for this award after the mentioned date must use the new application and uphold the new criteria. Please refer to the application for more details.
Click here to view past winners.
To be recognized as a Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Grassroots Advocate, you must complete two or more of the following activities in a given year.
- Attend CSHP Legislative Day.
- Donate $100 or more to the PPC-PAC and/or attend the PPC-PAC Reception.
- Host an elected official for a site visit in your practice setting.
- Meet with your elected official in the home district.
- Write support/opposition letter(s) to the legislature and/or the California State Board of Pharmacy.
The annual deadline is July 1st reflecting activities completed between July 1 to the following June 30.
CSHP members awarded as a Platinum, Gold, Silver, or Bronze Grassroot Advocate will be recognized at Seminar’s Awards Ceremony.
To learn more, contact Dianne Coker, Chapter Relations Liaison, at email@example.com or 916-447-1033.
Application & Submission