Title: Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice - Ambulatory Care
Salary: Based on experience
Position Type: Non-tenure track (NTT)
Location: Irvine/Fullerton/Brea/Orange/Santa Ana, CA
Description: Chapman University School of Pharmacy (CUSP) invites applications for one position at the Clinical Assistant Professor of Pharmacy Practice level in Ambulatory Care. This is a 12-month, NTT position. CUSP seeks highly motivated applicants to participate in the development and delivery of professional programs. The clinical faculty will spend 4 days at the designated clinical practice site and 1 day at the Chapman campus in Irvine. The practice site will be at the St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare Medical Group, split primarily between the St. Jude (Fullerton/Brea) and St. Joseph (Orange/Santa Ana) locations with opportunities to provide virtual/video clinical support to other sites.
- Develop, coordinate, and deliver experiential education in the PharmD program assigned by the Department Chair.
- Participate in didactic and small group teaching assigned by the Department Chair.
- Serve on Department and practice site committees.
- Participate in professional organizations and community outreach.
- Enhance or develop a practice site as a faculty ambulatory care pharmacist.
- Work with the St. Joseph Heritage Healthcare Medical Group pharmacy supervisor and leadership team.
By employment start date, must have a Pharm.D. from an ACPE accredited school of pharmacy, current California pharmacist licensure, and completion of post-doctoral residency training with a focus on ambulatory care. Experience in developing and implementing pharmacy services in a primary care setting is desired.
For more information, please click on the link below.