Dean, College of Pharmacy
Touro University California (TUC)
Touro University California (TUC) College of Pharmacy is actively searching for an innovative leader to serve as its new Dean. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing a vision and strategic direction for the College and will work collaboratively in the successful planning, implementation, and evaluation of the college’s educational goals, programs and policies, and research objectives.
• Pharm.D., Ph.D. or equivalent terminal degree in a relevant academic discipline from an accredited university/college.
• Minimum five years of successful experiences in an academic leadership position.
• Broad understanding of issues related to pharmacy practice, workforce education, assessment, and accreditation.
• Administrative experiences in leading strategic and operational planning, preparation of budgets, effective management of budget resources, personnel organization and management, and student and faculty recruiting.
• Experiences with public and private funding agencies, professional organizations, university governance, and political process.
• Experiences in offering a student-centered approach in the implementation of a pharmacy educational curriculum, programs, and services.
• Integrity and a commitment to nurturing an academic environment that welcomes and promotes the development of individuals from diverse backgrounds.
• Strong relationship-building, communication, and collaboration skills to work with/ engage multiple and diverse constituencies.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit