Director of Pharmacy - Full Time
Saint Agnes Medical Center
Hours: This position is scheduled to work at least 40 hours per week, typically daytime, Monday through Friday.
As a full time, exempt Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS) Director of Pharmacy at Saint Agnes Medical Center, you will oversee all pharmacy operations including planning, organizing, controlling, and supervising activities, according to hospital policies, standards of practice of the profession, and state and federal laws.
About the Facility: Saint Agnes Medical Center is a 436-bed, state-of-the-art, Joint Commission accredited medical center with an average daily census of 350 patients. You will oversee a staff of 75-80 pharmacy staff members including Pharmacists, Pharmacy Technicians and a Clinical Manager. Comprehensive Pharmacy Services (CPS) has partnered with the hospital to manage the day to day operations of this pharmacy. This position is an employee of CPS.
About the Pharmacy: The inpatient pharmacy is open 24/7. This decentralized pharmacy utilizes CPOE, Cerner and Pyxis and will be moving to EPIC.
- BS or PharmD from an accredited School of Pharmacy
- A California Pharmacist license in good standing
- At least 3 years pharmacy management/supervisory experience
- At least 5 years recent hospital pharmacist experience
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, set priorities, make critical decisions, respond to client concerns, and work cooperatively with other members of hospital and pharmacy staff
Effective verbal and written communication skills
CPS Benefits: All full-time employees enjoy a competitive salary, eligibility to participate in the 401(k) savings plan with a match, and eligible for a full comprehensive benefits package.