In Some Jobs You Take Orders. In This One, You Write History.
Join the healthcare information technology team that’s turning drug and medical device data into knowledge used by thousands of hospitals; the majority of U.S. health plans, retail pharmacies, and pharmacy benefit managers; and millions of healthcare decision makers throughout the world.
We’re looking for people who are: Intelligent. Productive. Committed. Willing and able to go above and beyond. Passionate about making a difference. Innovative. Energized.
Are you ready for this exciting challenge?
First Databank (FDB) is seeking a Clinical Pharmacist within the Data Structure Group. This group plays a critical and essential role in determining the classification of drug products placed onto the database. This involves research and analysis of the ingredients, route, strength and dosage form of products. Researches source pharmaceutical information, makes detailed observations, analyzes data and interprets results for possible inclusion within knowledge base content.
Position will be based out of the South San Francisco, CA office.
- Word processing; demonstrates capability at a basic level with MS Office applications.
- Perform presentations to internal and external customers regarding supported content.
- Analyze a large repository of source information and come to sound conclusions.
- Work in a team environment and upon completion of training, takes responsibility for supporting clinical content with occasional direct supervision.
- Bachelor's degree in pharmacy or Doctor of Pharmacy from an accredited U.S. College of Pharmacy. Actively licensed in at least one State as a pharmacist.
- 5 years’ recent experience in a clinical pharmacy setting with a bachelor's degree; 3 years of experience in a clinical pharmacy setting with a PharmD degree. Residency and BCPS certification preferred.
- Active membership in pharmacy-related professional organization preferred after hire.
FDB is the leading provider of drug and medical device knowledge that helps healthcare professionals make precise decisions. For a complete look at our solutions and services, please visit www.fdbhealth.com.
We value Integrity, Respect, Responsibility, Teamwork, and Creativity.
FDB is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To Apply for this position, please visit: https://hearst.referrals.selectminds.com/fdb/jobs/clinical-pharmacist-dsg-3417