UC Davis Medical Center
Staff Pharmacist II
Salary Range: $69.28 to $78.03 Hourly
Final Filing Date: 09/28/2018
The Staff Pharmacist II provides comprehensive outpatient pharmaceutical services within the UC Davis Comprehensive Cancer Center's adult and pediatric infusion centers, as well as ambulatory clinics. The Staff Pharmacist is responsible for dispensing and monitoring oncology and non-oncology infusions, investigational drug protocols, and various other injectable products. The incumbent provides symptom management and medication counseling to patients, and oversees sterile product preparation.
- Current CA Pharmacist license
- Recent clinical oncology experience (within 5 years).
- PGY2 Oncology Residency (or a minimum of 3 years of practice experience in oncology).
- Knowledge and capability of sterile compounding.
- Ability to supervise technicians and establish priorities of work flow in satellite.
- Ability to work with, direct, and evaluate pharmacy residents and students.
- Computer skills that facilitate medication order entry and other basic clinical software programs.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Requisition number #052967
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer