UC Davis Medical Center
Staff Pharmacist II - Specialty Oncology
Salary Range: $69.28 to $78.03 Hourly
Final Filing Date: 06/17/2019
The Staff Pharmacist II-Specialty Oncology is responsible for independently administering multiple aspects of the Oncology Specialty Pharmacy, which provides comprehensive pharmacy services to patients taking oral cancer treatments. The Staff Pharmacist II-Specialty Oncology also cross trains with Cancer Center Infusion Pharmacy and must achieve competency in all areas of pharmacy support.
- Pharmacist License issued by the California State Board of Pharmacy.
- Previous Oncology experience (Inpatient or Outpatient) is required.
- PGY2 Oncology Residency or a minimum of 3 years clinical oncology experience is required.
- Knowledge of pharmacy terminology, generic and brand names, abbreviations, and drugs on current hospital formulary.
- Ability to interpret and understand physicians' orders, pharmacy orders, and nursing records.
- Ability to accurately perform pharmacy calculations.
- Knowledge of current California Pharmacy Law.
- Demonstrated problem-solving and decision-making skills.
To view full job description and submit an on-line application visit UC Davis Career Opportunities at:
Requisition number #054770
The University of California, Davis is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer