West Coast University is currently seeking an Assistant/Associate or Full Professor, in the areas of Internal MedicineAmbulatory Care/Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine in the Pharmacy Practice Department.
The successful candidate will
- Support University and School of Pharmacy goals
- Provide professional leadership and support, serves as a teacher, role model, mentor and facilitator; and enables an educational environment which fosters creativity, responsiveness, and self-responsibility.
- Develop and maintain a clinical practice in the area of Ambulatory Care/Internal Medicine/Emergency Medicine.
- Engage in scholarly/research activities in the area of expertise.
- Contribute to the service missions of the School and University.
- PharmD degree or a Bachelor of Science in Pharmacy plus experience
- Documented relevant teaching experience
- Faculty must have met residency requirements (post graduate year 1 and/or preferably post graduate year 2) in relevant specialty areas or equivalent clinical experience
For additional information or to apply, please reach out to Dr. Sarah McBane via email at email@example.com.
For a full listing of the responsibilities and qualifications and to apply, please click on the link below.
West Coast University is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we seek candidates who desire to work in and serve a diverse population.