The California Society of Health-System Pharmacists (CSHP), is the largest pharmacy association in California, with over 3,500 members, to promote, protect and expand the pharmacy industry. By becoming a member you gain access to the largest state
affiliated Seminar for health-system pharmacists, continuing education opportunities, pharmacy news and information, opportunities to network and interact with other advocates in the industry and much more!
CSHP Membership Prices
- An 'Associate' Member is a supporting member other than licensed pharmacists who support the purposes of the organization (e.g., Pharmacy Buyer).
- Multiple year memberships come with a cost savings!
Continuing Pharmacy Education Opportunities
- Seminar - At our annual meeting, Seminar, we offered around 70 courses and 75 hours of CPE. Attendees are able to claim up to 18.5 hours during the 4-day meeting. Join us at our next Seminar for access!
- Pacific Coast Preceptor Conference - An intimate conference where members of the pharmacy precepting
community can build community, expand your precepting expertise and enjoy a bit of relaxation along the way.
- eLearning/Webinar Opportunities - View upcoming eLearning opportunities with CSHP!
- State Level Events - Members can get CPE credit through state level events such as CA Pharmacy Legislative Day, CSHP Affiliate Chapter Webinars, and more!
- Chapter Level Events -
CSHP Regional Chapters host numerous educational events throughout the year. As a member of CSHP, you are automatically a member of the regional chapter of your choice and have access to the events. Most chapters open their events
to nearby chapters, giving you more options to attend!
- InfoSource - We highlight various CPE opportunities in our weekly e-newsletter, InfoSource.
- InfoSource Newsletter - Our weekly e-newsletter, InfoSource, offers up-to-date news in the pharmacy industry, pharmacy recalls, membership information and society and affiliate chapter news. Additionally, members receive specialty email blasts for timely and important information.
- CareerSource Newsletter - Looking for a job? Or a new opportunity? CSHP Members receive our bi-weekly publication, CareerSource, which lists career opportunities throughout the state, interview tips, resume assistance and more!
As a CSHP member, you have the opportunity to join an affiliate CSHP chapter at no additional fee. Pharmacy Students are automatically placed in their appropriate CA School of Pharmacy chapter, while other membership types can choose their regional chapter based on their geographical region.
Hear it from our members!