This award has been combined with CSHP's New Practitioner Achievement Award. Please visit our awards page for more information.
The California Society of Health-System Pharmacists’ Resident/Fellow Achievement Award is designated to recognize an exemplary post-graduate resident or fellow, who has made significant contributions to his/her local chapter and has promoted CSHP’s Mission: to promote wellness, patient safety and optimal use of medication.
Kristine Keller, PharmD (Press Release)
2017: Jackie Ho, PharmD, MPH, BCPS
2016: Amanda Wong Benedict, PharmD, BCPS
2015: No Recipient
2014: Angela Na Hyun Lee, PharmD
The Society believes members promote and sustain CSHP’s mission by sharing innovations and model practices with others through publication, formal presentations and by mentoring or serving as a preceptor. Each candidate must meet or exceed each of the following criteria in order to be eligible for this award:
1. Active new practitioner member (NPY1-NPY5) of CSHP
- Not a current director, elected officer, paid employee or New Practitioner Executive Committee (NPEC) member
2. Active participation in CSHP activities at the regional or state level
- Consider the following as activities: (a) an elected officer of a state, regional or local pharmacy organization; (b) member of a pharmacy association policy recommending body; (c) attendance and active involvement at meeting of regional CSHP chapter.
The annual deadline for submissions is July 1st.
The Resident/Fellow of Distinction Award recipients will be recognized at Seminar. The winner will receive complimentary registration to Seminar and a plaque.
Contact Dianne Coker, Chapter Relations Liaison at email@example.com or at (916) 447-1033.
- No longer an active CSHP award (as of 2019)