The Technician Achievement Award annually recognizes a pharmacy technician who participates in CSHP activities, provides exemplary service to the pharmacy profession, and participates in activities that promote the advancement of technician roles within the profession.
Kathy Daly, CPhT, FCSHP (Press Release)
- 2017: Paul Sabatini, MEd, CPhT, FCSHP
- 2016: Rachael S. Ortiz, CPhT, MBA
- 2015: Jeffrey Olson, BS, CPhT
- 2014: Richard Nunez, CPhT
- 2013: Donna Fitzgerald, BS, CPhT, FTCSHP
- 2012: Sylvia Banzon, CPhT, CQiA, PMP, FTCSHP
- 2011: Kathy Daly, CPhT, FTCSHP
- 2010: Mark Banzon, CPhT
- 2009: Sandra Mooney, CPhT
- 2008: Darren Besoyan, CA TCH
- 2007: Jeanne Li, CPhT
- 2006: Elvie Maghirang, BS, CPhT
- 2005: Sandra Huynh, CPhT
- 2004: Donna Fancher, CPhT
- 2003: Cindy Lou Spohr, CPhT
- 2002: Ruth Mattson, CPhT
- 2001: Suzanne Gonzales-Webb, CPhT
- 2000: Gary Smith, BSIT, CPhT
- 1999: Tracey Hullm
- 1998: Jannine Amato, CPhT
- 1997: Kathleen (Kit) Kennedy
- 1996: Jeffrey Suda, CPhT
- 1995: Frederick Shackelford, CPhT
- 1994: Beth Burns
- 1993: Nancy Vuich
- 1992: Kathy Kamei
Technician Achievement Award candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Active CSHP technician member.
- Actively participates in CSHP activities.
- Provides exemplary service to the pharmacy profession.
- Participates in activities that promote advancement of technician roles within the profession.
- Recognized as a professional role model for all technicians.
- Contributes to the professional pharmacy community or to community/public service activity involving pharmacy.
- Not currently a member of the CSHP Board or a paid employee of CSHP.
Three (3) letters of recommendation from CSHP or CSHP Members shall be submitted along with the nominee's completed application form and CV/resume.
The annual deadline for submissions is July 1st.
Contact Dianne Coker, Chapter Relations Liaison via email or at (916) 447-1033.
Application & Submission