CSHP Hosted Webinars
- CSHP Journal Club - Ongoing
- SB 1254 Statewide Quality Improvement Project – Information for Participating Sites - September 24, 2019 (Registration Now Open)
- CSHP New Practitioner Executive Committee Webinar: Introduction to Personal Finance - September 11, 2019
- CSHP Opioid Stewardship Task Force Webinar: Managing Difficult Conversations Around Opioids - September 10, 2019
- CSHP New Practitioner Executive Committee Webinar: Gram-Negative Resistance: Clinicians's Guide on Resistance Mechanisms and Newly Approved Antibiotics to Combat Resistance - September 4, 2019
- CSHP SB 1254 Statewide Quality Improvement Project Informational Webinar - August 1, 2019
- CSHP Opioid Stewardship Task Force Webinar: Opioid Stewardship Examples: Ambulatory Care and Community Pharmacy - July 31, 2019
- CSHP Healthcare Reform Committee Webinar: Advanced Pharmacy Technician Roles - April 9th, 2019
- CSHP & ASCP Free Webinar: Pharmacist Role in Caring for the Frail - August 25, 2017
The California Journal of Health-System Pharmacy
Available for free to CSHP members, CJHP is a peer reviewed scholarly publication. It is published bi-monthly and includes at least one ACPE accredited CE article which CSHP members can complete for CPE credit. For access to the journal articles, click the title above (Note: You must be a CSHP member and be logged in to view articles. )
To claim credit for CPE articles you've read:
- Log in to your CSHP account, go to the Education Portal, enter the session code provided in the article, and take the assessment.
- Once the assessment has been passed and the evaluation completed, credits will automatically be sent to CPE Monitor.
- Be sure to login to CPE Monitor to check that your credits were recorded.
Other eLearning activities will be posted as they become available.
Check back for more information!