As the only west coast event focused on pharmacy precepting, the Pacific Coast Preceptor Conference (PCPC) is a must-attend event for pharmacy practitioners at all levels and practice settings who seek quality programming and networking opportunities with other practitioners across the country. Whether you are a new preceptor or a leader in the field, this boutique and intimate conference experience is perfect for you and your colleagues!
"Speakers were engaging and had plenty of useful resources that I'd be happy to take back to my practice and share with my [fellow] preceptors!"
- 2018 Conference Attendee
This year, we look to continue on the successes while also catering to some of your feedback. Moving to the Napa Valley Marriott Hotel & Spa, we are maintaining the intimate atmosphere that focuses on networking & team-based activities.
|2018 attendees networking and relaxing around the bonfire!
Here a just a few of the things our conference will offer you:
- ~12 hours of CPE
- General topics include precepting students & residents (IPPE's, APPE's PGY1 & PGY2), stress management/resiliency/emotional intelligence, research tools, process improvements-tips & tricks, and generational motivators
- Pearls, case studies, panels and open forums
- Collaborating with other pharmacy precepting professionals throughout the region
- Networking and social events with industry partners
- Daily yoga, wine tasting, and more social events!